Eco BBQ Boats Mandurah - 6 seater Boat
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, Western Australia
- Product code: EcoBBQBoat 06MH
Take your BBQ to the water with our grill-equipped Eco BBQ-Boats, the first of its kind in Western Australia. Is a new boat hire business combining the great Australian BBQ culture with boating.
Enjoy your very own floating BBQ by hiring these circular self-drive vessels in Mandurah's Ocean Marina.
Equipped with an electric outboard motor, our 6-seater Eco BBQ Boats are practically silent and easy to operate. A skipper’s ticket is not required.The rental time is 2 hours per session. Forget about carrying tables and chairs and packing cutlery and plates. All you need to bring is your esky (max. 50 l) with your drinks and food. The boats have a Bluetooth music system for wireless smart phone music and a charcoal barbecue in the centre for you to entertain your friends and family while having a barbie in WA’s most magnificent Ocean Marina.
- two hours of boat rental
- use of charcoal barbecue
- safety briefing and equipment
- cutlery and crockery (forks, knives, spoons, plates, tumblers, tongs)
- use of Bluetooth music system for your music
Please arrive on time for skipper's and safety briefing on the day of your booking.
The weight of all passengers on this boat should not exceed 480kg in total.
If you would like to hire two boats at the same time, please call us on 0457 728 017.
Self-Drive Hire Terms and Conditions:
- A security bond of $500 required and taken as pre-authorization from valid credit card before hire. Present your credit card on the day.
- In the event of cancellation, the hirer must provide at least 7 day notice and the booking can be rescheduled to another date within 3 months. If cancellation is received less than 3 days prior to booking the hire fee will be forfeited. In the event of a cancellation a $10 administration charge will incur.
- If extreme weather prevents boat operation, the booking will be rescheduled to an available date within three months from original booking date.
- The group must arrive on time for skipper's and safety briefing.
- If you arrive late, your booking end hire time remains the same and cannot be moved back.
- Late return of boat will incur charge of $50 per 15 minutes late.
- Hirer is responsible for all damages to boat when on hire.
- If the boat is returned back in unacceptable clean state, not similar to received, then a cleaning fee of $50 will apply.
- Hirer and nominated skipper must be over age of 21 and provide a copy of a valid driver’s license.
- No smoking on board.
- No fishing from boat.
- No swimming from boat. It is prohibited for all passengers to get into the water from the boat.
- No beaching of the boat.
- It is prohibited to tie the boats together.
- No sitting on top of the backrests.
- No barbecuing while driving, only when boat is moored or anchored.
- Hirer must remain under 0.05 blood alcohol content at all times. The skipper must remain sober (0.00 blood alcohol content).
- The Hirer must inform of any incidents or any injuries during hire period.
- Eco BBQ Boats is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Hirer must adhere to applicable nautical rules.
- Hirer is responsible for safety of all passengers on board.
- No intoxicated people allowed on board.
- No excessive amounts of alcohol (more than 2-3 standard drinks per person) allowed on board.
Eco BBQ Boats reserves the right to refuse or suspend you the right to use our services at any time.