1.5 Hour Self-Drive BBQ Boat Hire - Group of 3 - 6 people - MANDURAH
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mandurah, Western Australia
- Product code: PD072K
Be your own captain and cruise Mandurah's Ocean Marina and Venetian Canal in style onboard Western Australia's only donut-shaped electric boats while cooking your own barbecue.
Drive past impressive yachts as well as trendy bars and restaurants to Dolphin Pool, a small inlet with shallow bays and mooring spots. Throw your anchor and simply grill and chill while taking in beautiful views. Bottlenose dolphins are regularly spotted in this area.
We provide all cooking utensils.
Just bring your own food and drinks or select BBQ meat packs or marshmallows from our list of optional extras.
No skipper's ticket or boat experience required!
- 1.5 hours of BBQ boat rental
- Use of charcoal barbecue
- 20 mins safety briefing and equipment
- Eco-friendly tableware (porcelain plates, stainless steel cutlery, napkins, tong, plastic cups)
- Use of Bluetooth music system for your music
Choose from our list of optional add-ons. You will be taken to our list of optional extras after clicking the 'Book Now' button.
Please arrive on time for skipper's and safety briefing on the day of your booking. Your booked time is the arrival time.
If you would like to hire two boats at the same time, please call us on 0457 728 017.
Self-Drive Hire Terms and Conditions:
- If your cancellation is received with at least 7 day notice, your booking can be rescheduled to another date within 6 months free of charge.
- If your cancellation is received with less than 3 days notice, your hire fee will be forfeited.
- If Eco BBQ Boats has to cancel your booking (for example due to bad weather), you can choose to reschedule your booking or to get a full refund.
- You and your passengers are required to arrive on time. If you arrive late, you still have to return the boat at the booked end time.
- You respectively your nominated skipper must be over age of 21 and you are required to provide a valid driver’s licence or passport.
- You as the hirer are fully responsible for the safety of all passengers and all damages to the boat while on hire. All incidents must be reported.
- Smoking, fishing, swimming, excessive drinking or beaching of the boat are not allowed while on hire.
- The skipper must remain sober (0.00 blood alcohol content) at all times. Generally, no intoxicated people allowed on board.
- On the day a security bond of $200 is required as Credit Card Pre-Authorisation.
- If you return the boat dirty, you will be charged a cleaning fee of $50.
- If you return the boat late, you wll be charged with a late return fee of $50 for every 15 minutes.
- Eco BBQ Boats reserves the right to limit the amount of alcohol on board.
- Eco BBQ Boats reserves the right to refuse or suspend you the right to use our services at any time.
- Eco BBQ Boats is not responsible for personal belongings.
- Surcharge applies on public holidays